29.4.13

Em anexo.

"Is it cruel to be kind?
Not to speak my mind 
And to lie to you
Rather than hurt you?


Well I'll confess all of my sins 
After several large gins 
But still I'll hide from you,
Hide what's inside from you

And alarm bells ring
When you say your heart still sings
When your with me, 

Oh darling please forgive me;
But I no longer hear the music"

"Sabe lá o que é se comportar
Sabe lá o que é saber medir
Sabe lá o que é saber frear
Saber se controlar
Saber se reprimir
Eu não sei"

"Logo você
Que dizia saber
Não sabe
Aonde quer chegar"


"Girl, you've got those eyes that see
Help me find the good that's inside me
'Cause you're the only one who really knows
How the feeling comes and why it goes"




"And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams
Lost at sea"


Nenhum comentário: