20.11.10

Blue River

I don't care if that's good or bad,
I just want to jump in bed, fall so fast.

I don't care if that's older or newer,
Just want to drop in the river
So down

I don't want to know
about your sad day
Just listen to mine and like you say
"Put me up"

Read all the magazines,
And the interviews
That pop-boy is
Looking so good

Close the windown
I don't wanna let some
thief to break  in

Let's go turn off
our lifes just for a little
moment, and then
dream with the sheeps,
from my old village out-town

I don't care if they're white or black
My generation, it's not of this way
The roofs are filled os boys
Who needs a destiny to live?
They don't have it and cry all nigth
For those teenage girls

I don't care, it's time to wake-up
And work like a slave,
receiving miserable payment,
I don't care
maybe the aliens will come here and
every week
blow everything
I don't care for

Nenhum comentário: