14.3.16
Dez segundos.
You stare me.
I don't know for how much long.
And there is nothing I can do about it.
Our fucking mouths won't open.
Thank god.
We don't need to get it open.
You stare at me
And I stare back.
I can't look away
Everything's doing just fine, you know?
We grow.
Alone;
Together
Other people to help.
Ourselves.
Themselves.
I stare you
I'm okay, do you know her?
She's fuckin nice, she's fucking good.
Thats nice, you tell me.
It's him, do you know him?
You doing just fine
You too
That's good, you know?
So I'll be good.
No matter the fucking what.
We're good.
We grow
You stare me.
Never a word,
Thank god.
Who needs that shit
What could our mouths do better?
They only fuck it up.
Everything gets a meaning
And maybe
I need some from the unknown.
My guess.
I'm sorry
I get it.
I, I, I. You seem to be doing just fine.
Your life.
What a concept.
Lines that go apart.
You stare at me.
With a smile.
In ten years, will we be smiling?
I really hope so.
;but everybody hoped so.
Doesn't bother me.
We stare each other.
Theres nothing that our mouths could do any better.
I think we will pretend
No one ever saw each other
tonight.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário